Apollo Cockpit Tie, Astronaut Necktie. NASA rocket science print tie. Inspired by the Apollo mission anniversary and the close of the Space Shuttle program, we have the best geek gifts ever, worn by real astronauts!
[It's not] Rocket Science! Lean to fly the Apollo Program module simply by looking down at your tie. Granted we've taken quite a few artistic liberties by moving around the most interesting looking dials and switches to suit the vertical tie shape, so maybe to be safe, get a copy of the actual manual if you're going to fly your own reproduction moon lander. But this will sure help!
We've come upon an incredible repository of vintage declassified documents including NASA's "Command Module Main Control Panel" - from the Apollo Operations Handbook Block II Spacecraft, 1969. One of our most detailed prints yet - enjoy!
Shown: dove grey print on black, charcoal and white
..................Please read on for important info..................
• Pattern: Apollo Cockpit control panel print
• Fabric: Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.